- All riders must maintain a valid CA full racing licence and have already been graded by our club handicapper prior to purchasing a multi-ride pass.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and only valid for use until 31 Dec 2019. Any unused rides will be forfeited after this date.
- You must present your 2019 CA licence at registration to utilise the pre-paid rides.
- Passes only cover our regular weekly club racing at Muzz. Open races including the Metros Crit will require separate entry fees and processes.
- Riders under a racing suspension will not be able to utilise multi-ride passes until the suspension has been lifted.
- Any dispute regarding the pass should be made in writing to the Balmoral committee for consideration.
How to use process:
- When you present your CA licence at Muzz, our registration volunteers will see the status of your pass and register you in the race without charge.
- We will provide a mechanism for you to check the number of rides remaining on your pass.
- You will get notification via email when you have 2 rides remaining to remind you to purchase a new pass.
- The club will automatically credit members with the additional ride for each pass. You need to be a member at the time of completing the last ride to receive the extra benefit.